PEM Technologies LLC — The Benchmark for Excellence in Precision Electrolytic Machining
In 2010, PEM Technologies LLC was established to market and support precision electrolytic machining (PEM) with PEMTec machine systems here in the USA. The company opened a facility in Natrona Heights, PA, in cooperation with JV Manufacturing. This partnership joined PEM Technologies’ process expertise with JV Manufacturing’s tooling design and manufacturing capabilities to create the PEM Application Center (PAC). The PAC develops and demonstrates PEM applications, and manufactures production tooling for those applications. PEM Technologies is the exclusive representative of PEMTec in the Americas.
- 1995 PEMTec manufacturing company (PEMTechnologiesgesellschaft für elektrochemische Berbeitung mbH ) formed in Dilligen (Saarland) Germany
- 1996 PEMTec moves to Trier-Konz in Germany’s Rhineland-Palatinate region
- 2003 Development and machine production “PEMTec SNC” facility opens in Forbach, France
- 2004 DIN EN ISO 9001 quality assurance certification. Entire manufacturing process certified by TüV.
- 2000 First PEMCenter (PEM 600) delivered
- 2007 Global application centers launched
- 2010 International sales network set up and first machines delivered to USA & Japan
- 2011 Full automated systems introduced
- 2012 Expansion with strategic partners
- 2013 PEM 400 and PEM 800 debut at EMO Hannover